Join our Finance & Risk team. You will get the opportunity to experience the financial industry from the inside working closely with Risk & Quantitative finance related questions.
Think bigger. Break through barriers. At zeb you have every opportunity to do so.
zeb is one of the leading strategy, management and IT consultancies specializing in financial services in Europe. We support banks, insurance companies and (tech) service providers in dealing with all the challenges and opportunities arising from transformation in the industry. As an employer, we rely on people who like to try new things, take responsibility and inspire others through their actions.
Dependent on your seniority level your daily tasks will conclude in:
- Take an active role working on high-profile international projects with clients.
- Solve complex real-world quantitative challenges.
- Work with complex data sets developing risk models and analytics tools.
- Support senior colleagues in their daily client work, e.g. write management reports, perform controls, financial reporting, attend client meetings.
- Development of internal projects.
- Development of presentation material.
- Deep dive analysis within a broad range of topics required for senior colleagues.
- Academic degree (MSc or PhD) in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics/Financial mathematics, Physics, Computer Science etc with a solid academic record from a top tier university.
- Earlier part-time jobs/internships at a management consulting firm and/or a financial service company.
- Strong interest in finance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust with colleagues, stakeholders, and partners.
- Good communication skills with the ability to present information, insights and conclusions in a credible way to various stakeholder.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office package (Excel, Powerpoint) or with a desire to learn.
- Programming skills in Python or other quantitative language.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (fluent in English and Swedish). A plus but not a must: Additional European language, preferably German.
Read more and apply.