Our client base includes well known international banks and insurance companies, small and medium-sized credit institutions, investment firms and asset managers.
Following the trend of digitalization we now also work with several payment service providers and Fintech companies who are challenging the traditional business models of the financial industry.
We always aim to build a long term relationship and as a result some of our clients have been with us since day one.
- Strategy & organization – Support in the transformation from licensed Swedish Banks to bank branches for two international clients in Stockholm
- Finance – Participation in the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS 9) projects at three out of the four largest banks in Sweden
- Data management – Support in organization of a modern data management function and/or business information modeling for three out of the four largest banks in Sweden
- Regulatory management – Support in leading and deliver solutions for becoming compliant with regulations in the Financial Crime Program of a top Nordic bank
- Risk management – Building the core team on group level for the BCBS 239 implementation of a Nordic global systematically important bank (G-SIBs)
- License applications – Project management and expert advisory for several FSA license applications for credit institutions as well as investment firms
- Regulatory implementation Project management and expert advisory for implementation of regulatory initiatives e.g. Midif2, IFRS9, GDPR
- Regulatory reporting – Review of regulatory reporting and development of operating model and supporting framework
- Risk model validation – Evaluation of model methodology for risk, capital and liquidity calculations for central counterparty clearing house
- Internal Capital and Liquidity Adequacy Assessment (ICCAP/ILAAP) – Project management for development of ICCAP/ILAAP as well expertise support in areas such as risk assessments and stress testing for several credit institutions and investment firms